Ahoy and greetings!
As of late I have finished a rather large project. This tree stands just over five feet tall, features feathers, bones,fossils, gemstones and metal.
I have had an issue taking a good photo of it and as such I have decided to hold a photography contest. participants must take photos of the tree at either the Canada day celebration on Queen street Niagara Falls from 10-5 on Friday July 1, or at the neob Lavender festival at 758 Niagara Old Stone rd. on July 9-10 then post the photos on facebook, twitter, or instagram and tag Midgardmetalworks, then message me with a link to your submission ! The winner will be announced on July 30th , submissions must be made by July 25 ! the prizes will be as follows :
Free custom leather bookmark
Free Custom leather Keychain
Prizes will be available for pick up on August 6th at the henley Regatta Bazaar.
Good luck everyone!
- JULY 1st 2016, 9am-5pm, NIAGARA ARTISTS EXPO (at the Canada Day events), Queen street, Niagara Falls (Midgard Metal Works will be just past the TD bank as you are Walking down Queen street)
- July 2nd 2016, 1pm-4pm, Summer Of Love Open House, Oracle Art Gallery, 289 High Street, Fort Erie
- July 9th-10th 2016, 10am-6pm, Neob Lavender festival, 758 Niagara Stone Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- August 6th 2016, 9am-4pm, Henley Regatta Bazaar, 201 Main Street , St. Catharines
- September 24th, 10am-5pm, Psychic & Wellness EXPO, Heartland Forest, 8215 Heartland Forest Road, Niagara Falls
- October 1st 2016, 10am-4pm, POOCH-A-PALOOZA (therapy tails benefit), 7 Park Avenue, St. Catharines
- November 12-13 2016, Nov 12 / 10am-4pm, Nov 13 / 11am-4pm, Christmas In Old Town, 222 Davy Street , Niagara-on-the-Lake
Hope to see you there !
*please note due to the time required to craft certain items there will be a limited amount of roses and large pieces at these events. If you wish to obtain one please arrive early for the best selection.
May a thousand blessings hidden in the disguise of small delights grace your path,
Copper Otter Pyrate